My Favorite Gluten Free products
- Udi's Gluten Free whole grain bread and plain bagels
- Bob's Red Mill GF baking flour
- Pillsbury GF cookie dough because yes, T1D's can eat dough out of the tub too :)
- GF Oreos from Trader Joe's
- Rice Chex
- Just the cheese corn popcorn
- Snyder's gluten free mini pretzels
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 large egg lightly beaten
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and enjoy!
Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 egg, 3 egg whites
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender on the smoothie setting until it is the consistency of pancake batter. Then cook as you would with a normal pancake.