Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Anatomy of Finals Week

     Finals week is always a stressful time. It feels like there is so much to get done but not enough time, so I always try to start early and be prepared.
Calm before the storm
       But after I just get into my studying groove, I am often rudely interrupted by a tingling, lightheaded feeling. The brains start to get mushy and no process is being made. This time around I have been having a case of the lows, some semesters it is a case of the highs, but it is always something. 

Awesome :( 
     So then I am forced to stop, take a break, and stock up on some sugar to get my brains back in to gear. I loose my train of thought and I have to start all over again. 
Finals Fuel 
         By this point, I am aggravated, over tired, and annoyed. So my studying habits become a lot more sporadic, less organized, and continue later into the night. 
Cramming Session 
     Diabetes just does not want to feel left out. Finals takes up 100% of a college students time, but Diabetes is selfish and always wants some of your time too. I just don't have time for you right now D, go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment